Monday, October 5, 2015

change is good, right?


I have... an announcement to make.

*drum roll*

I have pondered this decision for a while, but I could never bring myself to do it.
This blog was mainly used for poetry, stories, essays, etc, but I have decided that I am now going to use it as a photography blog.

love photography and I've wanted to start a photography blog but why start anew when you already have a blog that you hardly use?

So yeah.

This will now be Daughter of His Grace Photography.
Exciting, huh?


To kick off, here are some pictures I've taken:

MY DARLING KITTY <3
RAINDROPS :)
I DON'T GENERALLY LIKE SNAKES VERY MUCH BUT I LOVE HOW THIS TURNED OUT!


(P.S. I am also changing my URL to daughterofhisgracephotography.blogspot.com. I apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment